Saturday, September 12, 2009

Story of my struggle to meet the CM of the Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif


It was the mid of August 2008 when I started my struggle to meet the CM of the Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif. During the period of one year I contacted the local leadership of the PML(N), the CM House, the minister of education the print and electronic media.
1. The Loacal MPA
2. The office of the PML(N) Samundri
3. Chauhdry Sharif Gujjar
4. Raja Ashfaq Sarwar
5. Ahsan Iqbal
6. Saddique al Farooq
7. Mian Marghoob
8. Mujtaba Shuja ur Rehman ( prinvincial Minister of education)
Print Media
Daily Pakistan
Daily Din
Daily Jang
Daily Asaas
Daily Khabrein
The News Daily
The Daily Times
The Pakistan Observer
The Daily Nawaiwaqt helped me the most. The Chief editor of the Nawaiwaqt and Mr Javed Alvi gave space to my letters in the Paper. Mr Amjad Ali the Internet Incharge at Nawaiwaqt has been a constant source of help and encouragement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment